task from my english lecturer

about a weeks ago,  i had a task from my lecturer (english lecturer). She gave a task about our plan for our future, i don't know what the reason she gave us this task.
so here is the task she gave to us:

1. What are two things you plan to do next year?
first, i am going to build my own bussiness, actually it's not just my own dream but it's our (me& my boy) paln for next year, if you ask me why we want to build a bussiness together? the answer is maybe it'll be our savings to our future
second, i will try to repay a home for me, and i hope someday when i get married i can live in my own house, not in my parents house or my parents in law house.
 2. What is something you hope to buy in the next year?
i hope in the next year i hope i will buying a car (amin), why i choose a car? actually, it's just one of my ego and one of my way for enjoying my life.
3. What would you like to change about your appereance?
i would change my image, and it would start from my fashion ( i mean my style), maybe i will be visible mature because i will change my style from a girls become a elegant woman, and maybe more attention for my diction. ya maybe it will be sounds more polite than now.
4. What is a place you want to visit someday?
i want visit to Thailand someday, i don't know why i choose Thailand, i'm just fall in love with a culture, a building, with a beach of course, and many more " especially for a cheap budget to go there". oh ya and i think Thailand is one of the country who not see someone with a diffrent things, i mean ya they are very respect to ya can we said "someone who have gender deviation".
5. What kind of job you like to have?
"UNENPLOYMENT" i mean i want to be somebody who do nothing but still make a lot of money, so i mean i will be the one who have an own bussiness.
 6. What career goals do you hope to achieve?
simple answer, " just want to give my little family abudant happiness without thinking " what we would to eat tommorrow or how we continue our llife tommorrow.
 7. What will you do when you face a difficult problems?
every person of course have a problem but how we face a difficult problems? i don't know what are you think about facing a diffcult problem but for me when i face  a dificult problem  i usually go to a place and just think " why this promlem is very bother me? think about what is a root of problem i had, and when i find a root of my problem i tried to fix it and always have a confidence if every problem is a GOD WAY, is how God shows us that we deserve to go to the next level of life and believe this is a challenge for us to be inappropriate at the next level. 
Inhale, exhale take a deep breath and smile everything will be alright, keep tough. Remember if strom would have pass.
so if you be me, what the answer you will give?


yutiaza Hs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my experience trip in BANDUNG CITY

what is the reason i have to tell?

musim apa yang kamu suka?