Come and Go too Fast

 everything happend too fast

like this year which comes too fast

2020 is come and go just too fast

 many, too many story which I saved into my mind 

January until December with a BOOM STORY in every months

I don't know which one the month which being very SUCKED at this year

because I think almost every month in 2020 are too SUCKED

but I thing, A month that very special comes to my life

yesss, Agust

I marry Him, M Yulvi Fahmi

we're marry on Agust 16 2020


I thank God for that special months

God saved my smile for 2020 (which almost I never showed a smile)

but God still loves me, he let me smile althought just for a while


God, thank to You

You makes this year Go so Fast

very Fast

once I closed my eyes, and then the others day come


while I smile and then I cried (a lot)

but who cares??? the others day come fast


Thank God for the unique year


Give me more strengh to face the new chapter, the new year, the new ME
blessing me



- Yutiaza

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my experience trip in BANDUNG CITY

what is the reason i have to tell?

musim apa yang kamu suka?